Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information related to Covid-19 and how to get help if you lost your job, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

If I purchase the Business Inc package [ T2's ] for $249 for yrs 2018-2019, will I be able to upgrade to 2019-2020 at a lower $ when it becomes available ?

I want to re-do last years return [ & not file] , done by my accountant [$$$$]  for comparison purposes, then do my own 2020 with your product via the upgrade.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 6

If I purchase the Business Inc package [ T2's ] for $249 for yrs 2018-2019, will I be able to upgrade to 2019-2020 at a lower $ when it becomes available ?

Hi, thank you for using Intuit Turbo Tax AnswerXchange

The purchase price allows filing one return. Creating a return does not use the IKC. The IKC is used when the return is actual electronically filed or the CRA printed version is selected. Just preparing the return does not use the IKC until the return is filed. So, multiple returns can be created in the TurboTax module, but, an IKC is required for each return actually submitted to CRA.

There is not a discount for TurboTax repeat users. The purchase price includes filing one return and does not entitle a user to a discount in a future year/filing.

Hope this helps

Highlighted

I need to purchase Turbo Tax for my corporate tax year ending Aug 31, 2019. Where do I find it? I purchased the previous year and filed with CRA (for my year ending Aug 31, 2018).

Highlighted

@vho  - Thank you for contacting TurboTax for your Incorporate/Corporate tax purchase.

Please be advised that our Profile team are responsible for responding to your concerns and help troubleshoot your issues.

Please review the links & Information provided below to advise how to contact them directly:

• Profile website is here for the purchase of the product.
  • Their community site to ask questions here.
  • The phone number for support is 1-866-438-8020
  • Hours of Operation are from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm Eastern Time.