EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

If I purchase the Business Inc package [ T2's ] for $249 for yrs 2018-2019, will I be able to upgrade to 2019-2020 at a lower $ when it becomes available ?

I want to re-do last years return [ & not file] , done by my accountant [$$$$]  for comparison purposes, then do my own 2020 with your product via the upgrade.

1 Reply
Level 4

If I purchase the Business Inc package [ T2's ] for $249 for yrs 2018-2019, will I be able to upgrade to 2019-2020 at a lower $ when it becomes available ?

Hi, thank you for using Intuit Turbo Tax AnswerXchange

The purchase price allows filing one return. Creating a return does not use the IKC. The IKC is used when the return is actual electronically filed or the CRA printed version is selected. Just preparing the return does not use the IKC until the return is filed. So, multiple returns can be created in the TurboTax module, but, an IKC is required for each return actually submitted to CRA.

There is not a discount for TurboTax repeat users. The purchase price includes filing one return and does not entitle a user to a discount in a future year/filing.

Hope this helps