Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mags2

If I used turbo tax last year does the CCA for my vehicle automatically calculate for this year in the motor vehicle expenses? Thanks

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

If I used turbo tax last year does the CCA for my vehicle automatically calculate for this year in the motor vehicle expenses? Thanks

yes, your data would be carried forward and cca for the vehicle providing it is the same vehicle is already there. Only information required is km driven in the year and km driven for business  to allocate proper % of business use. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

yes, your data would be carried forward and cca for the vehicle providing it is the same vehicle is already there. Only information required is km driven in the year and km driven for business  to allocate proper % of business use. 

d-hazzan
Returning Member

No it doesn't carry forward and there is no way to see what the closing UCC is and how that was calculated