Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do i have to buy multiple packages to do my family income tax? and is the package only good for one year?

Do i have to buy multiple packages to do each individual family member? and is the package only good for one year? We have a rental property and i have two adult children that i do there income tax.

1 Reply

Do i have to buy multiple packages to do my family income tax? and is the package only good for one year?

If you are using a MAC computer you need to use our Online version which is the only one that is compatible at this time. Here is a link to purchase our TurboTax Standard edition Online version which does 8 returns for $34.99 please be sure to click on the Online version. ( the Standard version will cover your income and rental property)

https://turbotax.intuit.ca/x/offers/turbotax-standard.jsp?src=care&cnm=care_fy18_tto_8

When purchasing this way you will have 1 package where you can do all your families returns up to 8 returns. 🙂

Also each year you MUST purchase new software for the year you are preparing your taxes for.

If you have already purchased but not used the TurboTax Premier Software - please let us know and we will be glad to refund you - since its only good for 1 return.