Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MsDaisy
Returning Member

In the downloaded version (not online), how do I enter a third vehicle for Employment Expenses? I need a third T777 but can't locate one.

In the downloaded version (not online), how do I enter a third vehicle for Employment Expenses? I need a third T777 but can only seem to find two. I am a commission sales employee and used three different vehicles throughout the year. One was sold partway through and one was purchased partway through, and I have another that I only use in the summer. I need three T777 forms, but can only access two forms in the downloaded version. This doesn't seem to be an issue in the online version. Help!

1 Reply
TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

In the downloaded version (not online), how do I enter a third vehicle for Employment Expenses? I need a third T777 but can't locate one.

TurboTax Desktop employment expenses report is limited to two sheets, but the Online product allows you to report three vehicles. 

The only option you have if you still want to use the Desktop product is to print the return and attach another T777 sheet to it and mail it.