Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sep9950

I have been w/ Turbo Tax and automatic renewal for many years. Am I still in your family or has something happened to my subscription renewal?

10 Replies
Magoo56

I have been w/ Turbo Tax and automatic renewal for many years. Am I still in your family or has something happened to my subscription renewal?

I would love an answer to this as well. I am so confused this year. What happened to automatic renewal???

I too have been on the auto download for many years. Have not seen any emails regarding this years edition.

Have they cancelled the subscriptions?

ianstriemer
Returning Member

I too have been with TurboTax Autorenewal for a number of years and normally receive an email that my "TurboTax is on its way!" by mid January. This year (2020 taxation year) >>>nothing, and when I call the toll-free number, the automated system sends me information on how to Amend/Change a Return when I had asked for information on "Auto Renewal". Come on Intuit. Post something for your loyal customers

ianstriemer
Returning Member

Search "Advantage" under Support for a posting from November 27, 2020....

ianstriemer
Returning Member

Search "Advantage" under Support for a posting from November 27, 2020...

ianstriemer
Returning Member

Search for "Advantage" under Support for a posting from November 27, 2020.

Magoo56

I ended up purchasing the Turbo Tax program from Staples.ca. I got the Premier edition that allows you to file up to 12 returns  - exactly the same program I have used for years. Once you purchase, Staples sends you a link to download the program to your computer and gives you a registration key as well. Much easier than the online program that the Intuit Turbo Tax website was offering at a cost of $35+ per return. I paid, I think, $72.99 or $74.99 thru Staples and got the program I wanted. 

Unfortunately, our TurboTax Advantage program has been discontinued for tax year 2020. This FAQ has more information: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-topics/help/information-for-turbotax-advantage-cu...

donb27
Returning Member

How do I find out if automatic renewal is in place?  I want the 2021 version.