Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gwjames

I was told Wednesday Jan15 that there were some problems with the online version of your product that I was using on my MacBook Pro. Stuck on Med expenses & can not exit

I spoke with tech support & not able to resolve. Is there a problem with your online version?
4 Replies

I was told Wednesday Jan15 that there were some problems with the online version of your product that I was using on my MacBook Pro. Stuck on Med expenses & can not exit

Has your issue been resolved? If not, can you please advise. If you are in medical expenses and can't click continue, click on the back button then try clicking the continue button once again. 

Feb.11/2020

I have the same problem. The application get stuck at Medical Expenses. I cannot exit after clicking Done. 

Can you click on something else in the side menu, like Deductions>Deduction Summary? If you use the Find tool in the top right, does it allow you to get to another page (ex: T4)?

You can also try clearing your cache or using another browser. This FAQ has instructions on how to clear your cache in many popular browsers: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-topics/help/how-do-i-clear-my-cache-browsing-hist...

If you are still unable to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support as they will be better able to assist you. This form will help you get the right number: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

batchelor

I was stuck too, then created a phoney $1.00 receipt, clicked done.  Then when it listed all of my receipts I just deleted the phoney one.   No problem carrying on with the program