Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ljfraser

On my T1135, I entered 19 lines of data into section 7 of Part B but only 5 lines and the grand totals appear on the pdf. Will the CRA be able to see the other 12 lines?

3 Replies

On my T1135, I entered 19 lines of data into section 7 of Part B but only 5 lines and the grand totals appear on the pdf. Will the CRA be able to see the other 12 lines?

For T1135, if you netfile the return, all the information entered will be transmitted to CRA.  If you have 12 lines entered, answer is yes that CRA will receive all 12 lines 

I have the exact same issue and am nervous because those line items are also missing on the print-and-file paper PDF option, not just the Preview PDF. 

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. When asked if you wish to receive an email say NO then say "speak to a representative" then hold the line. If a resolution is not reached, please ask for an escalation and investigation to find a solution.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.