Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The help section in the Turbotax company is not good. All i want is a CD mailed to me with my purchase online of the software.

Actually that suggestion for London Drugs worked as they had the Premier edition available with free shipping

Cheers 

The help section in the Turbotax company is not good. All i want is a CD mailed to me with my purchase online of the software.

I'm glad I was able to help. Happy tax season!

First, my method of payment had expired - I provided a valid card number - as yet I have not received my CD.  Please respond to [email address removed].  Thank you again!  Lyle Wright

@LYLE Avery WRIGHT This is the support site for the Canadian TurboTax. For assistance with U.S. taxes and U.S. versions of TurboTax, please visit the website for TurboTax USA.

dawalsh54

I purchased Turbotax 2023 from Staples today (Dec 29, 2023).  The CD in the box only has an update to Turbotax 2022 on it.  The CD from Staples does NOT have Turbotax 2023 on the CD.  I tried it several times and 2023 is NOT on the CD.

Not happy!!

@dawalsh54 Each year of TurboTax only has the forms and information for one tax year. There's no way to update TurboTax 2022 to make it work for 2022. 

If your CD is not working, you can always download the software from our website and then use the code that came with the CD to install it. You can find the download for 2023 here: https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax/software/download

dawalsh54

I paid for the CD for Turbotax 2023.  The Box says it includes the CD.  The problem is that the Intuit CD in the Box does not contain the 2023 Turbotax Software on the CD - it only contains an update to Turbotax 2022.  I am not a novice user - I have purchased Turbotax with the CD for the past 25 or so years.

Unfortunately because your software was bought at Staples, you will need to return to Staples to correct this issue or follow this link and choose From another retailer in the form: How do I get a refund for a TurboTax product?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

dawalsh54

I went back to the Retailer (Staples) where I purchased my 2023 Tutbotax Software (with Intuit 2023 CD in the box).  Staples was not able to take return of the Intuit Software since the box was opened (of course the box was opened - how do you load the CD without opening the box to get the CD?).  In any event, I lucked-out - the Staples chap was very experienced and very customer focused (he is also a Sensei and he took on the challenge with professional precision).  He was able to tunnel through the Intuit AI (??) than answers the phone and he got me what I needed.  My complements to Staples and their Sensei.