Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeanlouis

T2 Business Incorporated For Quebec? Is one available?

Hello,

I am a business owner of a Federal Company based in Ottawa but also registered in Quebec. 

I've filed my T2 for the last year with your Business Incorporated product (works great!) however, I am aware that it does not e-file for Revenu Quebec. 

I'd like to know if you have a product/tutorial/guide which can carry-over a T2 file dataset into a CO-17 file format, or into a C0-17 filing software?

Thank you for the help

4 Replies

Hello,

Unfortunately TurboTax Business Incorporated does not support the CO17 for Quebec filing, Intuit does provide another software called ProFile which would allow for CO17 submission but the information would not be carried forward from a TTBinc file format.  Please contact us at 1-866-438-8020 if you have anymore questions.

Yes, and Protax is 4 times the price close to $1000.

@davidalanmacdonald ProTax is a different product from Profile. A single Profile T2/CO-17 return is available for $245 (as of March 2019). You can learn more on the Profile website: https://profile.intuit.ca/profile-onepay/

rridore1

I bought the Turbotax T2 Business Incorporated (downloadable version) by accident thinking it does T2 and CO-17. Upon completing, Quebec is not compatible. Would it be prossible to get a reimbursement and buy the ProFile single tax software. Because now Turbotax software is useless to me