Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kohnlor

I have found that Costco sells a Standard Online package for a MAC which permits 8 returns to be filed. My question: Is there a Premier Version for this as well?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
kohnlor

I have found that Costco sells a Standard Online package for a MAC which permits 8 returns to be filed. My question: Is there a Premier Version for this as well?

Thank you for your input. Would you know if I can print a copy of a filed return when using the online versions of TT?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kohnlor

Thank you for your input. Would you know if I can print a copy of a filed return when using the online versions of TT?

Checking out Costco.ca I only see codes for 1 Standard Mac and 8 Standard Mac.
PC version Premier is however available. In our local store (Brampton Biscayne Drive) I also only noticed Premier PC versions , @ 69.99 I believe.

Depending on your returns you might consider getting the 8 pack Standard, then buying Premier versions on-line. Otherwise keep shopping!