Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to do 2 more returns for my daughter and granddaughter what package do I need

I need to complete 3 tax returns for 2014

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
TTRS

I want to do 2 more returns for my daughter and granddaughter what package do I need

You can simply create 2 new returns for each of them. To do so click on the tools menu, and choose return manager. From there you can create and switch between the various returns.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
TTRS

You can simply create 2 new returns for each of them. To do so click on the tools menu, and choose return manager. From there you can create and switch between the various returns.

Is there a limit on the number of returns you can file under the same login? Is there an additional cost?
TTRS

The CRA limits the number of returns under a single login to 20. Each additional return will have an additional charge depending on which version is used. The cost will be shown when you create a new return.