Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbake1234

Using the free on line version can i create an electronic copy after filing for tax planning?

3 Replies

Using the free on line version can i create an electronic copy after filing for tax planning?

If you would like a PDF copy of your return, this FAQ tells you how to save/print a copy of your tax return in TurboTax Online: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-return-print-save/help/in-the-online-edition-of-t...

If you want to make a copy of your return within TurboTax Online so that you can play around with the numbers, you can do this by clicking on “Copy” under the return of your choice. You can also click “Rename” so that you can give your copies names that make them easier to identify.

dbake1234

it appears in the free on line version the only option is to rename.  There is no copy option  

is anyone aware of how i can create a copy for tax planning

dbake1234

it appears in the free on line version the only option is to rename.  There is no copy option