Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
crerar--

We have a small farm. I have always used the Standard edition of turbo tax. How would I benefit to purchase the Home & Business edition?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

We have a small farm. I have always used the Standard edition of turbo tax. How would I benefit to purchase the Home & Business edition?

If you are comfortable using Standard, it does perform just as well as Home and Business. The Home and business gives extra guidance and step by step instructions whereas the Standard, you are expected to know certain things. 

As with all our products, you can click on any blue writing and it will give a definition and extra help.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

If you are comfortable using Standard, it does perform just as well as Home and Business. The Home and business gives extra guidance and step by step instructions whereas the Standard, you are expected to know certain things. 

As with all our products, you can click on any blue writing and it will give a definition and extra help.