Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bconnell

Where/how do I add more than 1 vehicle for employment expenses? The old lease ended in August and the new one started in August.

Where/how do I add a second vehicle on the statement of employment expenses?  The old lease ended in August and the new one started in August.

6 Replies

Where/how do I add more than 1 vehicle for employment expenses? The old lease ended in August and the new one started in August.

Please review the link below to answer your question:

How do I claim two leased vehicles in a year on my T777 form?
FelixDucotel
Returning Member

Hello, this link is now dead.

Do you have an updated link to the topic?

Thanks...

To add more than one vehicle for employment expenses see here

MsDaisy
Returning Member

Is there a way to add a third vehicle? We have been able to enter two vehicles, but are unable to enter expenses for a third. This option is available in the online version, but seems to be unavailable in the desktop version. Please help, as I need to add 3 vehicles. Thanks.

FelixDucotel
Returning Member

Short answer, yes you can add a third vehicle, but you must do the third vehicle on a printed out form of the T777.

This means you can submit the return with three vehicles, but you cannot submit the return electronically.

The return must be printed and you must send in by mail.

Currently the Turbotax only supports two T777's for one return.

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

There is a limitation to report two vehicles in the employment expenses sheets using TurboTax Desktop/Download products.

If you still want to use the TTD, you will have to print the return and attach another form for T777 with the third Vehicle. Unless you want to switch to an Online product.

You can report up to three vehicles using TurboTax online products. 

I hope this was helpful