Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is T1135 on Turbo Tax online?

can I file T1135 electronically using TurboTax online version?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

When using TurboTax Standard Online, click on Find in the top right-hand corner and type foreign income, select it and click Go.  You are able to NETFILE the T1135 form.  Once you NETFILE your income tax return, it will give you the option to NETFILE your T1135 as it is filed separately from your income tax return.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

When using TurboTax Standard Online, click on Find in the top right-hand corner and type foreign income, select it and click Go.  You are able to NETFILE the T1135 form.  Once you NETFILE your income tax return, it will give you the option to NETFILE your T1135 as it is filed separately from your income tax return.

jslaney

I never got the option to file my T1135 after I filed my T1? Are they both filed at the same time now?
AC179
Returning Member

I am disclosing foreign investments in T1135 and only 3 lines are provided for the disclosure. TurboTax suggests to fill in the same information on a separate sheet if I have more than 3 lines. How will I attach this separate sheet for netfiling of the T1135? 

@AC179 You would not be able to attach it to be sent with NETFILE, you would have to mail it.

SonjaDirnberger
Returning Member

I filled out the T1135 form on premier turbotax as part of my tax package but after NETFILING my tax form to CRA it, the system did NOT ask me to also NETFILE the T1135 form. Pls confirm if this form is sent with the electronic tax file or if I have to send it in separately somehow.

@SonjaDirnberger TheT1135 Foreign Income Verification Statement is not part of your Income Tax Return. It has to be sent separately, which is why it has it's own NETFILE button.