Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the easy step navigator tab to remove incorrect info? Not self employed but is asking for it.

4 Replies

Where is the easy step navigator tab to remove incorrect info? Not self employed but is asking for it.

When using TurboTax CD/download you will need to look at the top of your return and you will see what looks like a teardrop and that is where you will click to get to Easy Steps. 

Once in there, on the left-hand side click on Income then self-employed.

Djedi99

It doesn’t appear on the mobile app why is that 

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

The mobile app is similar to TurboTax Online, not Desktop/Download, so you will not see the easy step icon. 

You can navigate to the self-employment profile from the Find engine on the top bar. Delete any entry if you don't have a business income from self-employment.

Just make sure to review that you don't have a T4A slip with boxes 20 or 48. Check the link below for self-employment income reported on a slip:

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/navigating-turbotax/help/why-is-turbotax-telling-me-i...

I hope this was helpful

woohoo1

I removed all the data from self-employment but still shows up in my summary