Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do my Quebec provincial return show "amount remitted" when there was no such entry in the preparation section of the return?

4 Replies

Why do my Quebec provincial return show "amount remitted" when there was no such entry in the preparation section of the return?

Where exactly are you seeing "Amount Remitted"?

If you feel that there is an error please contact TurboTax Assist & Review so that they can assist you further. 

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for the response Brenda. It showed up on the printed version of our tax returns. I did not see any such reference in the entry part of the software. My paper return showed an amount, ("Amount Remitted" - filled in on the remittance slip of the returns), and in my case was for an amount less than 100% of the amount owed, whereas for that of my spouse, it was for the complete amount owed.  

Any idea why this would happen?

Thanks,

We are looking into this for you, we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your patience, can you please contact us via private message on Facebook, so that we can ask a couple of questions. Thank you.