Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an extra page for entering home accessible expenses as I still have 12 receipts to enter?

I am entering some eligible receipts for home accessibility expenses, however I run out of rows to enter and still have 12 receipts to put in. Is there a second page for that? or should I combine some receipts and just put the total amount of expenses?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Is there an extra page for entering home accessible expenses as I still have 12 receipts to enter?

Hi @rachenna26 sorry for the limitation on space for entry but yes you can simply add amounts together and include them as a lump sum.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hi @rachenna26 sorry for the limitation on space for entry but yes you can simply add amounts together and include them as a lump sum.

You can also print a paper copy of the schedule 12 and keep it for your records with the original receipt information.

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/forms-publications/tax-packages-years/archived-gene...