Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
English EN

Pick a language

Canada Français United States of America English
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Any way to get around requirement for person 65+ to report T4A(OAS) in order to NetFile?

(I didn't receive OAS, hence nothing to report.)