Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My RRSP slips do not match my contributions. I put $50 in my RRSP each month, but my slips says $450 for the remainder of the year and $100 for the first 60 days. Why?

8 Replies

My RRSP slips do not match my contributions. I put $50 in my RRSP each month, but my slips says $450 for the remainder of the year and $100 for the first 60 days. Why?

This is a question you would ask your investment advisor.

That isn't at all helpful. You certainly aren't a "tax expert."

Oh wow...how would a tax expert know the answer to this question?  Jeffrey is right.

Check out other questions and answers, David. The whole purpose of this feature is to receive an answer from a "tax expert" or someone else who may know. I was asking because I thought there may be something I didn't know about RRSP amounts, some "rule" or the like that someone could point out to me that I was missing. In the future I'll go straight to my bank.

You mean...where you should have gone first?  Again...how would a tax expert know the answer to your question?

Reread the third sentence of my response, David. You must be a bitter "tax expert" in your personal life. You are disturbingly invested in this situation.

Bye bye!

What nonsense is this?  The only one to ask would be the one who produced your receipts.