Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Seniors and students
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
wissant ‎Posted May 9, 2020 | Latest post May 11, 2020 by TurboTaxLise
I made a contribution to my wife's (spousal ?) RRSP. Do I enter this under my return or her return?
Lost-in-maze ‎Posted October 31, 2019 | Latest post October 31, 2019 by TurboTaxKim
My daughters are over 18 now and filed their own taxes, They are both full time student and they are still living with me and I pay for their living cost. Do I need to add them as dependants?
guile2345 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 40m ago by TurboTaxGinette
I want the maximum tax refund possible for this year, using my tuition fees.
user905376666 ‎Posted yesterday
Turbotax appears to be broken but support just wants to look at other fields. The problem is that the simple math does not compute. A programmer must fix and update the program. Please help.
fairch51441 ‎Posted yesterday
I used auto download my tax forms, once that process was complete it showed correctly my work income. But it also shows, and adds to my income total, unused provincial and federal tuition/education amounts significantly skewing how much i made last y... read more
kengc ‎Posted October 30, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by tahminaml
where do I enter the amount on the form RC210 Advanced Canada workers benefit(ACWB) statement?
2018tax12hjk ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by InnaE
I have a form for interest paid on a student loan but I dont know where to put it, the lines are not listed
jus_4_the_ones ‎Posted October 30, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxGinette
It increases my return by $300 for 2023. Will it increase it more than this in 2024 when my income is higher?
skinney624 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxGinette