Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mayuk-rw

What about form RC383? I'm not sure where I saw this to lead me to this question, but it appears that I also need to have this form sent out.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

What about form RC383? I'm not sure where I saw this to lead me to this question, but it appears that I also need to have this form sent out.

Form RC383 represents: Tax-Exempt Earned Income and Contributions for a Pooled Registered Pension Plan.

To enter this data in Turbo Tax please follow the steps from our support site:

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Form RC383 represents: Tax-Exempt Earned Income and Contributions for a Pooled Registered Pension Plan.

To enter this data in Turbo Tax please follow the steps from our support site:

mayuk-rw

Ok. I actually found out just by looking at the PDF output at the end. The RC383 info is included. There were no contributions made, as far as I know. No slips to enter, but an amount is included in box 5875. Thanks, I answered my own question, and I hope your answer will help others too.