Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
If you are using the CD/download version of TurboTax and you're getting a TT805 error, please read

this message

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Getting an error that CPP contributions or pensionable earnings entered incorrectly. Have checked twice and not so>

4 Replies
KBW
Level 1

Getting an error that CPP contributions or pensionable earnings entered incorrectly. Have checked twice and not so>

Can you please provide a screen shot of the error you get?

Returning Member

I am getting the same error 2020-02-10, I have checked the T4, is there a problem with the program or an error on the T4 that needs to be corrected???

Do you have the correct province selected? If you have CPP contributions on your T4 but you choose Quebec (QC) as a province, you’ll get that error. Same thing if you have QPP contributions but choose a province that’s not Quebec.

February 20, 2020 I am getting the same error and the info has been typed in exactly as the T4 the province is correct as well as the CPP & EI amounts, will this prevent the return from being netfiled on Monday???