Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I enter an amount from box 104 and 107 from my T5013 form? I am using TT online and it appears you can only select one or the other from the dropdown.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I enter an amount from box 104 and 107 from my T5013 form? I am using TT online and it appears you can only select one or the other from the dropdown.

If you can only enter one of the entries (either 104 or 107) in the drop down box, just enter the box 104 amount in one T5013 slip entry and then select "add another T5013" and enter the same identifying tax information for the parnership in the second T5013 slip and select the drop down box in the second slip and enter the box 107 amount in the second T5013.  This will ensure both amounts are correctly transferred to the tax return.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

If you can only enter one of the entries (either 104 or 107) in the drop down box, just enter the box 104 amount in one T5013 slip entry and then select "add another T5013" and enter the same identifying tax information for the parnership in the second T5013 slip and select the drop down box in the second slip and enter the box 107 amount in the second T5013.  This will ensure both amounts are correctly transferred to the tax return.

Returning Member

I understand that because I have amounts in boxes 104 and 107 that I need to create a T5013 for each of them with the same identifying tax info. 

However, do I need to duplicated ALL the info in the 19 boxes (if they appear in Turbotax) on both T5013s?