Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I figure out which rrsp I claimed I have extra slips and I am not sure if I claimed them

I found some rasp slips after I filed I can't figure out if I claimed them or not. is there a way to tell which ones you claimed

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I figure out which rrsp I claimed I have extra slips and I am not sure if I claimed them

If you are a CRA My Account holder, you can view a detailed breakdown of your RRSP contributions (current and previous years) in the online portal.

If you are not a CRA My Account holder, you can refer to your previous Notices of Assessment and match up the RRSP amounts or refer to any past years' returns to view the entries.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

If you are a CRA My Account holder, you can view a detailed breakdown of your RRSP contributions (current and previous years) in the online portal.

If you are not a CRA My Account holder, you can refer to your previous Notices of Assessment and match up the RRSP amounts or refer to any past years' returns to view the entries.