Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mccarthyk

I'm a high school teacher and I wanted to know if there was a TurboTax Canada version I could use in my classroom? Where the students create fake tax forms for class use

Ideally I would like to have an online version that doesn't interact with real tax forms, but is an exact copy of what is actually used, it's just not submitted to anyone other than me.  

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I'm a high school teacher and I wanted to know if there was a TurboTax Canada version I could use in my classroom? Where the students create fake tax forms for class use

Each of the students could probably use the Free version.  No payment is required, so they could be printed.  After a couple of years, they are taken down off the server.  Each student would have to have a separate log in.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Each of the students could probably use the Free version.  No payment is required, so they could be printed.  After a couple of years, they are taken down off the server.  Each student would have to have a separate log in.