Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a return be filed without entering the amounts from T4A re CPP? My husband did not receive his copies in the mail this year.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can a return be filed without entering the amounts from T4A re CPP? My husband did not receive his copies in the mail this year.

It's important to include all of your slips on your income tax return.  If your husband did not receive a copy in the mail, he can contact the Canada Revenue Agency and they can provide him with the slip.  The phone number is 1 800 959 8281.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

It's important to include all of your slips on your income tax return.  If your husband did not receive a copy in the mail, he can contact the Canada Revenue Agency and they can provide him with the slip.  The phone number is 1 800 959 8281.

Thank you.

If we are filing online with Turbo Tax, we will not be mailing in our receipts though.