EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Never contributed to an RRSP before. In 2014 I contributed 180,000. How much can I claim on this years taxes and what line do I enter it on?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Never contributed to an RRSP before. In 2014 I contributed 180,000. How much can I claim on this years taxes and what line do I enter it on?

You can deduct up to your Amount A, your 2014 Deduction Limit. This can be determined from your 2013 Notice of Assessment.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You can deduct up to your Amount A, your 2014 Deduction Limit. This can be determined from your 2013 Notice of Assessment.

View solution in original post

Thank you but what line do I enter the amount on. In the RRSP area there is a line "Designated transfer of eligible income amount" Is this the spot where I put the amount I am claiming?

I have answered my own question. Thanks again for your previous help.