Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find Saskatchewan graduate tuition tax credit ?

2 Replies

To get to the Saskatchewan Graduate retention program tuition tax credit in TurboTax Online, select Provincial, then Provincial Tax Credits from the left side menu. Check off “Graduate retention program tuition tax credit” and then click Continue until you reach that page.

To get to the Saskatchewan Graduate retention program tuition tax credit in TurboTax CD/Download EasyStep Mode, select Provincial, then Get Organized from the left side menu. Click Continue until you get to the Saskatchewan Tax Credits page. Check off “Graduate retention program tuition tax credit and refund” and then click Continue until you reach that page.

To get to the Saskatchewan Graduate retention program tuition tax credit in TurboTax CD/Download Forms Mode, click on the Forms icon, and search for RC360. Select it from the list and then click OK.

turbo tax online includes a $4000 Saskatchewan Graduate retention program tuition tax credit in my tax information. I no longer qualify for this credit. How do I remove it?