Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The language of correspondance is not being transfered to the Quebec form.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for your question.  There maybe an issue if your not seeing the language of correspondence not being transferred on your return. Please contact TurboTax for assistance.
https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Thank you for your question.  There maybe an issue if your not seeing the language of correspondence not being transferred on your return. Please contact TurboTax for assistance.
https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

tech_rg

Turbo tax assistance is not of much help...
Why I can NOT select language on Quebec TP1. I should be able to select a different language than CRA. Yes, It is legal and permitted.

Now, I filled my tax return for Quebec with none of the languages selected. By default it means French...

Hope someone can fix it

Automatically if you have filed in English it should have a check in the box English. Thank you for bringing this to our  attention we will take a look at this to see if there is an issue.
tech_rg

Thanks -

However, as I mentioned before, user should have choice to select any language even different than that on CRA. I confirmed this morning with Revenue Quebec.
Anyway, now it is too late for me

This issue still exists in TurboTax Standard 2020, desktop version. I am unable to select or have the application show English as my language of correspondence choice on the Quebec TP1 tax form, regardless of my language preference choice on T1 General federal form.

person7
Returning Member

Hello,

I also think the issue still exists in TurboTax 2020 v 00.01.52 build 5008.068G21.

I have selected English as a preferred language of correspondence with CRA but my selection did not apply to the provincial form TP1 General. 

On the provincial form TP1 General none of the languages is selected.

See the image below.

How can I select the language of correspondence on my provincial return - form TP1 General - Quebec?

Thank you! 

2021_03_13_23_43_25_TP1_General_Québec_language_cannot_be_selected.jpg