English EN

Pick a language

Canada Français United States of America English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwiniecki

TT crashed with following: Unknown exception encountered in zfeFormEngine::Terminate(). zpExceptionBase:error code = 22 source file = F:\Jenkins\... What does this mean?

TT crashed with the following. what does this mean?

Unknown exception encountered in zfeFormEngine::Terminte().

zpExceptionBase: error code = 22 source file = F:\Jenkins\workspace\TTWinSCMTY17Post\Dev\main\Src\High\FE\FormEng\fEngine.ccp, line 1385("Backtrace":) ... and a lot of brace delimited hex addresses and module names, followed by a stack address list. I can provide a screenshot of the crash report.

Why is there a reference to a user and disk that does not exist on my machine? What does this mean?

12 Replies
TurboTaxTara

TT crashed with following: Unknown exception encountered in zfeFormEngine::Terminate(). zpExceptionBase:error code = 22 source file = F:\Jenkins\... What does this mean?

Please give us a call. Our phone team is better equipped to help with system issues: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013

JainKora
Returning Member

I have the same error after installing turbo tax 2019. Called the support and spend hours removing and reinstalling the program.  Nothing worked.  Hope they  have a solution to this problem.

TurboTaxLise

@JainKora - what version of Windows are you running? What exact error message are you getting? Can you provide us with a screenshot so we can attempt to assist you with this issue? 

Awaiting your reply!

JainKora
Returning Member

I have windows 10 professional machine with all the latest updates.  Not many application except for Microsoft office.  I tired it with firewall disabled also.  Tried to hard remove turbo tax and remove all the folders etc.  Tried reinstalling from the web and using the CD.  Never asks for license code while the installation.  Program installs correctly but when I start a new return it closes out. I have used trubo tax for the past couple years on this same machine with out any issue.  Any help will be appreciated.

I do not see an option to share the error message screen shot here.  

It is starts with something like this:

Unknown exception encountered in zfeFormEngine::Terminate()

ZpExceptionBase: Error Code = 22 Source file = D:\CTP\TpsBridge\build\Windows\Src\High\FE\FormEnEngine.cpp, line 1390{

"BackTrace":{

"Modules"{

{BaseAddress":0x00630000"

ModuleName""C:\\Program Files(x86)\\TurboTax\\Premier 2019\\32bit\\TurboTax.exe"

}

Then it keep going with different Modules

Thanks

JainKora
Returning Member

Here is the attachment of the error I get.  CaptureTurboTax.JPGHope this helps. Thanks

TurboTaxLise

As this looks like a complex issue, I would suggest that you contact our support team for assistance as they have the ability to view your screen if needed. Good luck!

POedToo1
Returning Member

Did you ever get a solution, if so , what was it?

JainKora
Returning Member

Yes.  I had to reset my windows machine and then reinstall turbo tax.  

TurboTaxBrenda1

@POedToo1 - Did you make sure that you were running as the admin and that your User Name wasn't one which had space in it? 

@JainKora- Thank you, glad to hear that it worked for you now! 

v