When you do the review, TurboTax should give you a warning regarding being over 60 and not having any CPP. Since it’s common for people aged 60 or older to have CPP, TurboTax is trying to make sure you didn't omit your CPP income from your return by accident. Click “Fix”, then click “Ignore” to let TurboTax know that this is ok and not an error.
If you do have to send your return by mail, you need to send the CRA condensed version with the barcode. The one with “duplicate” on it is only for your records.
To print a copy of your tax return to mail to the CRA, complete the following steps:
1. On the left side menu, select File, and then select CRA Online Mail.
2. Continue through the interview until you get to the Filing your return(s) page. There, click the Print & Mail your return(s) button.
3. Click on the Open a PDF of your federal return for printing link to open/save a PDF of your CRA barcode return.
TurboTax CD/Download EasyStep Mode:
1. On the left side menu, select File, and then select NETFILE or Print.
2. Click the Start button.
3. Select “I want to print and mail my return” and click Continue.
4. Continue through until and you will eventually get the option to print the CRA copy of your return.
TurboTax CD/Download Form Mode:
1. Under the File menu at the top left, select Print, then Print Return.
2. Click Continue on the “Save a copy” page.
3. Then next page will allow you to print the CRA copy of your return, or save a PDF of the CRA copy.