Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fsauter

My wife's return shows a $16,000 + pension income, she has no pension and I can't get rid of this. How do I remove this T4A?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My wife's return shows a $16,000 + pension income, she has no pension and I can't get rid of this. How do I remove this T4A?

Use the Find button in the upper right to search/select the appropriate T4A slip. On the Summary screen, use the Delete option to the right of the slip to remove the T4A.

*It's important to note that if you have opted to split your pension with your spouse, your spouse will have pension income showing on line 116 of the Detailed Tax Summary.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Use the Find button in the upper right to search/select the appropriate T4A slip. On the Summary screen, use the Delete option to the right of the slip to remove the T4A.

*It's important to note that if you have opted to split your pension with your spouse, your spouse will have pension income showing on line 116 of the Detailed Tax Summary.