Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Seniors and students
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
wissant ‎Posted May 9, 2020 | Latest post May 11, 2020 by TurboTaxLise
I made a contribution to my wife's (spousal ?) RRSP. Do I enter this under my return or her return?
Lost-in-maze ‎Posted October 31, 2019 | Latest post October 31, 2019 by TurboTaxKim
It took me some time to arrive at this solution, so I’ll document it for others. The only other references that I could find on the TurboTax AnswerXchange on this subject were not helpful. If I’ve done something incorrect feel free to correct me. Wit... read more
Chris59 ‎Posted October 31, 2019 | Latest post 9m ago by SteveS2
1099-int forms are included in the free version of turbo tax. When I imported a 1099-int form into TurboTax, some of the information did not copy over correctly (I was using the online version). After importing the document into my tax return, Turbot... read more
brokecollegestudent ‎Posted 9 hours ago | Latest post 8 hours ago by TurboTaxSusan
My RRSP limit according to my last NOA is 14,578.00 but I contributed $17595.8 after including the contribution from Jan 01 - Feb 29th of 2024
rhung_99_c ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 13 hours ago by TurboTaxSusan
Codger ‎Posted October 30, 2019 | Latest post 17 hours ago by TurboTaxGinette
And since my social assistance income is showing under my common law partner tax profile instead of mine it shows an error that I have no income.
Wolf88 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxGinette