March 30, 2021 9:00 PM
last updated March 30, 2021 9:00 PM
November 18, 2022 1:03 PM
What is the eligibility for claiming BC training tax credit?
You can claim this credit if you fall under the following conditions;
- You are between the ages of 25 and 64
- Have earned income of at least $10,000 up to approximately $150,000 (includes maternity and parental leave benefits)
- File your taxes
- Your CTC limit for that year is greater than zero
- You live in Canada for the year in question
- Tuition and fees paid to an eligible educational institution for the year in question and these fees are eligible for the existing tuition tax credit.
NOTE: You will be advised through your Notice of Assessment each year of what your limit will be. It will also be available through your My CRA Account portal. For 2021, your limit will be on your 2020 NOA.
For full information view link below:
Thank you for choosing TurboTax.