Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I indicate I do not work but receive CPP Superannuation and OAPpensions

I want to show my income and cannot find an answer to show that I did not work but receive pension incomes
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Where do I indicate I do not work but receive CPP Superannuation and OAPpensions

you do not have to report anywhere that you did not work and receive only superannuation and OAS. when you work, you receive a T4 slip and you need to report it. In your case, you should not be receiving the T4 and therefore you do not have to enter the T4. 

The superannuation slip is T4A - so look for the slip T4A and not T4 in the software

View solution in original post

1 Reply

you do not have to report anywhere that you did not work and receive only superannuation and OAS. when you work, you receive a T4 slip and you need to report it. In your case, you should not be receiving the T4 and therefore you do not have to enter the T4. 

The superannuation slip is T4A - so look for the slip T4A and not T4 in the software