If you are working on an uncoupled return and you want to leave it to start a spousal (coupled) return, follow these steps:
- From the menu on the left side of the screen, select INTRODUCTION > Marital status. The What’s you marital status? page appears.
- From the list of options, select your marital status.
- Select Continue. Your new marital status is saved.
- Click through the following pages until the Information about your spouse or common-law partner page appears.
- Enter your spouse’s/partner’s information and select Continue.
- Update and verify the information on the remaining pages until your returns are complete.