Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
English EN

Pick a language

Canada Français United States of America English
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TurboTax Support

I didn't receive an RC62 slip. What do I do?

The Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCB), replaced the Universal Child Care Benefit (UCCB) in tax year 2017.

The new Canada Child Benefit is a non-taxable benefit. You will not receive a slip for this income and do not need to enter the benefit amount you received on your tax return.

If you received a back-payment of the Universal Child Care Benefit (UCCB) in the current tax year, you will receive a RC62. If you didn't receive the slip for any reason, there are a number of ways you can still get the necessary information to complete your tax return:

Related information

What is the Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB)?

How do I enter the Universal Child Care Benefit (UCCB) income?

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Returning? Sign in