When you have slips of the same type, each slip is entered into TurboTax individually.
As an example, here's how you'd enter two T4 slips:
- Select Find* (or the magnifying glass) from the TurboTax menu.
- In the Find window, type T4 and select Go.
- Select Add T4.
- Enter the amounts from your first T4 in the applicable boxes.
- Scroll to and select Save and Add Another T4.
- In the empty T4 slip that opens, enter the amounts from your second T4.
- Scroll to and select Save and Continue.
It's common to have multiples of other types, such as T5 slips and RRSP contribution statements. The process for entering these is just like entering multiple T4 slips.
*If you don't see the Find button, you may not have completed the Setting Up/Introduction section of your return. Continue through the Setting Up section until the Find button appears.