When you have slips of the same type, each slip is entered into TurboTax individually.
As an example, here's how you'd enter 2 T4 slips:
- In the upper-right corner of your screen, select Find*.
- In the Find window, type T4 and select Go.
- Select the button Add T4.
- Enter the amounts from your first T4 in the applicable boxes.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select the button Save and Add Another T4.
- In the empty T4 slip that opens, enter the amounts from your second T4.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select the button Save and Continue.
It's common to have multiples of other types, such as T5 slips and RRSP contribution statements. The process for entering these is just like entering multiple T4 slips.
* If you don't see the Find button, you may not have completed the Setting Up/Introduction section of your return. Continue through the Setting Up section until the Find button appears.