- Select the image of the magnifying glass (or Find) in the upper-right area of TurboTax.
- Enter “t-slips” in the Find window.
- Select T-Slips from the list of results, and then select Go.
- Select your slips from the list, and then select Continue.
- Follow the instructions on each step to enter the information from your slips.
The Income Slips step (or Entering your federal T-slips step) appears.
Note for Québec residents: Many Relevé slips have a corresponding T-slip (as listed on the Income Slips step). Select the corresponding T-slip.
Note for Québec residents: When you complete the T-slip step, TurboTax automatically transfers the relevant information to the corresponding Relevé slip, which appears after the T-slip step in TurboTax. Review the Relevé step carefully; if TurboTax has already transferred the information, don’t enter it a second time.
Note: To edit an amount or delete a slip, navigate back to the spot where you entered it.
Tip: For more information about specific slips, try the links below:
- How do I a T4A (and matching RL-1/RL-2, if applicable)?
- How do I enter a T4E?
- How do I enter a T4A(P) slip?
- How do I enter a T3 slip?
- How do I enter a T5 slip?
- How do I enter a T5007?
- How do I enter a T5013?
- How do I enter a T5018 slip?
- I have two slips of the same type. How do I add them?
- What tax slips can I download through the CRA’s Auto-fill My Return service?
- What do I do if I have a T4 slip with no matching RL-1 slip, or an RL-1 slip with no matching T4?
- How do I report foreign income, foreign pension, and other foreign amounts?