Where do I enter T4, T5, and other T-slips?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information related to Covid-19 and how to get help if you lost your job, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Intuit

Where do I enter T4, T5, and other T-slips?

1. Select the image of the magnifying glass (or Find), in the upper-right area of TurboTax.
  2. Enter “T-slips” in the Find window.
  3. Select T-Slips from the list of results, and then select Go.The Income Slips step (or Entering your federal T-slips step) appears.
  4. Select your slips from the list, and then select Continue. Follow the instructions on each step to enter the information from your slips.

Note for Québec residents: Many Relevé slips have a corresponding T-slip (as listed on the Income Slips step). When you complete the T-slip step, TurboTax automatically transfers the relevant information to the corresponding Relevé slip, which appears after the T-slip step in TurboTax. Review the Relevé step carefully; if TurboTax has already transferred the information, don’t enter it a second time.

Tip: To edit an amount or delete a slip, navigate back to the spot where you entered it.

Related information:

I have two slips of the same type. How do I add them?

What tax slips can I download through the CRA’s Auto-fill My Return service?

What do I do if I have a T4 slip with no matching RL-1 slip, or an RL-1 slip with no matching T4?

How do I report foreign income, foreign pension, and other foreign amounts?

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Returning? Sign in