Yes, you can file after the tax deadline with TurboTax.
CRA's NETFILE service accepts both current year and some prior year returns long after the annual tax deadline.
If NETFILE is not available for the year you're trying to file, you'll need to print and mail your return.
- Do I have to pay interest for filing my tax return late or paying my balance late?
- When in NETFILE available?
- Can I submit a previous year's tax return using NETFILE?
- Where can I purchase the download edition of TurboTax for previous tax years?
- Can I use TurboTax to complete my tax return from a previous year?