TurboTax HelpTurboTax HelpIntuit

How can I be sure my credit card information is secure when paying for TurboTax products and services?

SOLVEDby TurboTaxUpdated December 15, 2023

Intuit takes the security of your personal information extremely seriously. Here are some of the ways in which we make sure you are protected:

Intuit takes the security of your personal information extremely seriously. Here are some of the ways in which we protect your information:

• Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology to safeguard your personal information.
  • We employ security measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized alteration.
  • Only select staff members have internal access to your personal information.
  • Our secure servers are physically located in Canada. Intuit does not store any tax information outside of Canada.
  • Unless you consent otherwise, you are the only one who has access to your own tax return information (i.e., subject only to certain legislated exceptions).

If you have questions related to the security of your information, privacy, or if you are interested in our data stewardship principles, see Intuit’s Privacy Statement.

More like this

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads