Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Intuit

How can I be sure my credit card information is secure when paying for my purchases on the TurboTax website?

Intuit takes the security of your personal information extremely seriously. Some of the ways in which we protect your information include the following:

• Our servers use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced encryption technology to safeguard your personal information.
  • We employ security measures to protect personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized alteration.
  • Only select staff members have internal access to your personal information.
  • Our secure servers are physically located in Canada. Intuit does not store any tax information outside of Canada.
  • Unless you consent otherwise, you are the only one who has access to your own tax return information (i.e., subject only to certain legislated exceptions).

With the prevalence of Internet communication and services increasing every day, it’s clear that the security of personal information is absolutely essential.

If you have any further questions related to the security of your information, privacy or if you are interested in our ‘Data Stewardship Principles,’ we invite you to check out Intuit’s Privacy Statement.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Returning? Sign in