Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Intuit
,Created with Sketch.23 helpful votes

How do I clear my cache (browsing history)?

To confirm that any problems you’re experiencing when using the online edition of TurboTax are not caused by the content in your browser’s cache, try clearing your browser's cache before you log on to TurboTax Online again.

Benefits of clearing your cache/browsing history

Browsers automatically save certain content to your computer from the websites that you visit. This content is saved in your browser's cache. One of its purposes is to speed up your browsing when you visit the same websites again. However, you might experience some browsing problems if you don’t clear this saved content from time to time. For example, when you revisit certain websites, you might see old content instead of the most up-to-date content.

Things to consider before you clear your cache

• Saved passwords: There is no need to clear your saved passwords. You might not want to clear your saved passwords unless you are confident that you remember all the saved passwords in your browser.
  • Cookies: There is no need to clear the cookies. Clearing your cookies signs you out from the websites that you always keep signed in.

Clear your browsing history (cache)

The links below take you to step-by-step information provided by the official website of each browser.

Note: You only need to clear the cache of the browser that you are currently using to access TurboTax Online.

Related information

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post