Canada Français United States of America English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TurboTax Support
Intuit

Information for TurboTax Advantage customers

Effective November 26, 2020, TurboTax will be bringing the TurboTax Advantage program to an end.

If you have been a TurboTax Advantage customer in the past, we understand that this decision may come with many questions. While you can still get the same great TurboTax product and service you are used to after this date, you will now need to download software directly or take advantage of our TurboTax Online service to do so. We've compiled a detailed list below of how this may impact your tax experience, both this year and beyond.

The conclusion of the TurboTax Advantage program will mean an end to the familiar ways you may have interacted with TurboTax in the past. Your experience may be altered in the following ways:

• The TurboTax Advantage portal has been discontinued
  • A TurboTax software product will no longer be directly shipped/emailed to you
  • You will no longer have a direct access customer service number for TurboTax Advantage

However, you'll still be able to take advantage of the same great TurboTax software, either through direct online access from the TurboTax.ca website, TurboTax CD/download edition or purchase at a retail location (visit the Where can I buy TurboTax? page).

Any data that you have shared with TurboTax as part of the Advantage program - including personal and financial information - will be erased and disposed of. The only info we'll keep are your  individual purchase records, which need to be maintained by law.

Yes! Whether you received an email with software download instructions from us every year or a TurboTax software disc straight to your door, we want to make sure you continue to get the same great tax filing experience, while using a platform you are familiar and comfortable with. Be on the lookout for an email in early 2021 containing a special offer just for you.

The direct TurboTax Advantage support line will also be expiring with the conclusion of the program, but not to worry! You can still get in touch with our customer service team, search through our Community FAQs for helpful content on the TurboTax Support website, or contact our Social teams for assistance.

Unfortunately, the TurboTax Advantage portal access will also be discontinued along with the program itself as of November 26, 2020.

Related information:

Contact us

Where can I buy TurboTax?

Where can I download the CD/download edition of TurboTax?

On my computer, which file contains the information I entered in TurboTax CD/download edition?

COVID-19: Tax Info Centre

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post
Intuit TurboTax - Finish filing and get your maximum refund, guaranteed.

Returning? Sign in
v