cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Intuit
,Created with Sketch.1 helpful vote

People like you found these answers helpful

## How do I submit my tax return to CRA using the NETFILE service? ~ 1507812 ~ You need to pay for your TurboTax Online return before you can submit your return to NETFILE...

## In the online edition of TurboTax, how do I use a prepayment or activation code? ~ 1190167 ~At the top right of your screen, select...

##TurboTax Online accepted my online payment code, but it’s rejecting the code for my spouse’s return. What do I do? ~1526480 ~ We have two kinds of codes...

## Why am I being asked to pay twice for my return in the online edition of TurboTax? ~ 1190150 ~  In certain instances you may be prompted...

## I filed my tax return through CRA's NETFILE service using TurboTax Online. How do I download or print a copy of my tax return? ~ 1351644 ~ If you have already filed your tax return through NETFILE using the online edition of TurboTax...

## How can I check on the status of my tax return or refund? ~ 1189871 ~ The quickest and easiest way to check on your tax return (or refund) status is to sign in to the CRA My Account service.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post