Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Intuit

People like you found these answers helpful

## How can I see a detailed summary of my return in TurboTax Online editions? ~ 1189958 ~ To see a line-by-line summary of your return in TurboTax Online editions...

## How do I sign up for Audit Defence? ~ 1190088 ~ You can sign up for Audit Defence in TurboTax when...

## In the online edition of TurboTax, how do I quickly jump to different sections of my tax return? ~ 1686393 ~ The quickest way to jump to different sections of your tax return is to use the Find tool.

## Why is the tax refund or balance owing on my notice of assessment different from what TurboTax calculated? ~ 1375630 ~ There are several reasons the tax refund or balance owing...

## Why does the line for the Basic personal amount show an incorrect amount? ~ 1190190 ~ You can only claim the maximum amount if you resided in Canada the entire tax year.

## How can I protect myself from a CRA audit? ~ 1631181 ~ The best way to protect yourself from an audit is to prepare and file a complete and accurate tax return.

## I'm using TurboTax Live Assist & Review. How do I talk to a Tax Expert? ~ 1663601 ~ If you have a tax question or are ready for a review...

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post