If you come across locked forms, or receive a message saying that forms aren’t finalized when using TurboTax, you will not be allowed to complete the filing of your return.
We understand this inconvenience, and are working hard to finalize these forms in order to align ourselves with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requirements.
Which forms are locked?
- TP59 - Employment Expenses of Salaried Employees and Employees Who Earn Commissions
- Schedule H - Tax credit respecting the Housing of a parent
- TP1029.AN.A - Certifacte of ongoing assistance
- T1139 - Reconciliation of Business Income for Tax Purposes
- T657 - Capital gains deduction
- ATTH Schedule H - Tax credit respecting the Housing of a parent