turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I already paid and filed for myself. How do I file a return for my brother?
changnathanj ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 8m ago by Mike9241
I own a single member LLC which files as an S corp. My son who is 12 years old is doing social media marketing for the LLC. I am paying him $14k for 2024. Do we need to withold social security, medicare, income tax from his paychecks?
fahezan ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 15m ago by Mike9241
There is something wrong with my Turbotax software: 1. At the top menu "File -> Sign in" -> blue "Sign in" button: the pop up dialog box is blank. I can't see anything on the blank page, and so I can't login there. 2. At the efile process, click "pay... read more
jameszhjw ‎Posted September 13, 2021 | Latest post 31m ago by mesquitebean
I created a list of software on my system and came across a program named "waziperstateis" installed by Intuit. This appears to be related to WhatsApp. What is this I how do I get rid of it? JohnD
johnpd ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post an hour ago by johnpd
Error IND-032-04 states The spouse's AGI or Self-select PIN from last year doesn't match IRS records. If I did not e-file last year, what is the e-file process comparing to? The last time I e-filed? (which I am not sure when that was)? I am assuming ... read more
M-Bat ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post an hour ago by M-Bat
My 2022 Massachusetts State return shows in line 23. Massachusetts available long-term losses for carryover an amount of approximately $9k. TT 2023 advises in the prior losses dialogue that if you transferred information from a prior return, "we alre... read more
DRWurtz ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post an hour ago by your9mare
james4051988 ‎Posted 2 hours ago
can I request a refund for the online version and pay for a desktop version?
changnathanj ‎Posted yesterday
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies